cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal

baldeagle58
On our wavelength

I have been notified my contract is up for renewal in may, i have tried to contact virgin through my account, upgrade or renewal  via chat ,does not connect. I habe tried 3 different browsers, but the samr thing happens, repeated options to sign in, then chat here appears, but nothing happens when you click on it.

Tried phoning but cant get through other than an automated response which takes me nowhere, how am i supposed to discuss a new deal when i cant chat with anyone?

Virgin send emails saying log in to see the deals avaialbe to you, if only that were true!!!

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @baldeagle58 

The phone lines are still the quickest way to contact VM, even if it doesn't seem so. Phone calls take priority over other methods of communication.

Unfortunately the Forum Team don't have access to regrade packages.

You can try calling again 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 4 (thinking of leaving us, rather than speaking to regrades), but best to call at 8am when lines first open and are least busy to avoid call queues

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents.

Hopefully you can then negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract. 

The actual prices can vary on a day to day basis, if you are happy with the price quoted then accept it as it may not be available again.  However if you aren't happy with the price offered then phone again. If you do decide to accept an offer made then you have a 14 day cooling off period should you  change your mind.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @baldeagle58, and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty renewing the contract.

Do please keep us posted with how you get along, and if you need any further assistance, do feel free to come back to us

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have managed to speak to someone and get a new contract, although the follow up emails have had incorrect contract details and prices which i am now following up on.

Thanks for coming back to us @baldeagle58, I'd be happy to look into this further with you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for the update @baldeagle58, and I'm pleased we were able to get this sorted for you

Have a great weekend

David_Bn