cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New contract more expensive than quoted

Brin_D
Joining in

Hi Chris_W1,

Without going into detail, I have just had exactly the same experience as Nickling. I agreed to a new contract and when the documents arrived it is more expensive than was agreed. I would like to get this fixed as painlessly as possible. Would it be possible for us to message directly and I can share all the info to move this forward?

Brin

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Brin_D, 

Thanks for joining in on this forum thread, I am sorry you're also having this issue with your package price! 

Can I ask what price you agreed to and what price it's stating at the moment? 

Also, do you have the order summary email that should have been sent when you signed up to the new contract? 

Is everything else correct with your package, as in your speeds, TV, landline etc - It's just the price that is incorrect? You can check your package in your Online Account if you want to double check this 😊

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan,

Thank you for replying.

The price I agreed on the phone was £113pm total, to change my current package to the Ultimate Volt package. When I checked the pre-contract documents email yesterday morning, it says £93.75, which when I add the monthly 02 sim card price, adds up to £118.75.

The order summary email is the same at £93.75

I've checked over the package from the documents I've been sent because when I check online from the link in your post it still shows my old package. As I mentioned it was the ultimate volt but I think there may be a discrepancy with the Virgin tv 360 box, but that may be because I'm an existing customer.

Can I ask what is the best way to move forward with this now?

Thanks

Brin

Hi Brin_D,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear the offered package and what you are seeing don't quite match up, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.