I got the same issue after moving home in June. Please help. Thanks 

regards

Ken

15 REPLIES 15

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jenlow1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for an online account at the moment! 

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help! 🙂

I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you but I'm still waiting for your reply in the PM's. Hoping this can be resolved as soon as possible. Not really temped to do another move with virgin media when all these issues arise.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jenlow1,

Apologies about the wait. I have responded back to you Privately now. Please come back when you're available.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

@jenlow1 did your issue get resolved? I have the same problem for a while too

Hi jackh1990, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Forums.

Apologies to hear that since moving home, you've not been able to access your My Virgin Media. When you move, you get a new account so therefore My VM needs to be re done. As the email address is already connected to your old address however, we would need to complete a move and transfer. 

To do this, I will need to clarify a few details with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi jackh1990, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly via private message. 

I'm happy to hear you've already been able to speak to the team to get this sorted. 

If you have any further issues, you know where we are. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team