cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moving home

lennyv
Up to speed

I think I'm in the same position as Candice123 here.

I started a new 18 month contract last year with a discount that would last the entire length of the contract. I moved house this year, which generated a new contract, but the end date for the discount wasn't changed, meaning for the last 6 months of my contract I will now be billed substantially more.

That can't be right - I'd definitely appreciate someone looking into this for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @lennyv,

Just heard back from the management team, your old contract has been removed from your account on our system.  The new/removed contract will still show on your online account but will not be valid and you will be paying the same rate as you did before your move.

If you have any further questions about this, please let me know. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @lennyv

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry that you have been given a new contract after your house move, has your contract changed in anyway apart from being at a different address? Any changes to the package such as adding Sports or Movies to the package would result in a new contract being issued.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven_L, thanks for the quick response.

None of the services have changed at all, just a new address, and new customer account and contract numbers. 

Thanks for your response @lennyv.

I can get this looked into and the new contract removed, so that you will revert to the older contract under the same terms as at your previous home.

We would however need to pass account security to be able to do this, I will send over a private message in a moment, so that we can do this.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details @lennyv.

I have gotten in touch with our management team to have the old contract removed from the system, I will be back in touch once this has been confirmed to be completed. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey @lennyv,

Just heard back from the management team, your old contract has been removed from your account on our system.  The new/removed contract will still show on your online account but will not be valid and you will be paying the same rate as you did before your move.

If you have any further questions about this, please let me know. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Since we've been handling this in private messages I just wanted to add a more public thanks here. I really appreciate you looking into this and resolving it for me.

Hi @lennyv,

Thanks for your post. 

I am glad Steven was able to help and I'll be sure to pass on your thanks 🙂

Have a lovely evening. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs