cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received Amazon voucher

khiladi
Joining in

Hi,

It has been more than 120 days since I purchased Virgin Broadband via an offer on broadband choices. I was told I would receive a £100 amazon voucher after 120 days but I have not heard or received anything. Really disappointed.  Can someone please advise me on what I need to do to claim my voucher? 

I have emailed broadband choices who have ignored my email

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

your voucher is from an affiliate, nothing to do with VM.

you need your order confirmation when you signed up (it begins WS if I remember)

send that using the email you signed up with to broadband choices and gift cloud (the emails are under the t&c) hello@giftcloud.co.uk ?

they'll confirm the order with VM and you should get your voucher soon after, you have 90 days to claim

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @khiladi,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have still not received your gift voucher after signing up. We can understand the frustration caused.  Are you able to let us know where you signed up from? Have you had any correspondence since signing up? You may find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

79B663C0-68A1-4C86-8402-A55FCD81D297.jpeg

Hi

I think I went through MoneySavingExpert - I received this email link (please see the picture attached) and followed that to complete my order so everything should have been tracked 

Thanks for coming back to us @khiladi, if you have gone through MoneySavingExpert you would need to chase the voucher with them as the site would be responsible for sending out your vouchers.

Regards,

Steven_L