cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract price not showing in MYVM

sjw211
Up to speed

Hi all,

Beginning of May I agreed a new contract at £50 a month.

The contract arrived a few minutes later - for £55.

I called up and queried it - but the person said it was £50 - the £5 was something I couldn't see and not to worry.. 🤔

Anyway, sure enough the bill was for £55.

I call again and the guy looks and says it's definitely for £50 but something had gone wrong with the £5 promotion.  He 'fixed' it, applied an extra £5 for the previous month and it was definitely OK now...

I get the usual email about how was our service to which again I reply and say great, problem was sorted..  I won't be doing this again for sure - I'll actually wait until I see the issue is resolved.

Anyway, I still look at my current contract and bill and it still says £55 a month.

I honestly can't face calling up again and waiting and going through it all again - can someone please look into this and fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @sjw211, and I'm sorry to hear of this billing issue.

This sounds like you've had a rolling credit added to your account that is going onto the account, slightly after the bill is being produced.

I'll be happy to look into this for you, and confirm if this is the case.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @sjw211, and I'm sorry to hear of this billing issue.

This sounds like you've had a rolling credit added to your account that is going onto the account, slightly after the bill is being produced.

I'll be happy to look into this for you, and confirm if this is the case.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks to David for sorting this, much appreciated.

No problem @sjw211, thanks for your time.

Have a great weekend!

David_Bn