cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix promised but not delivered

jmason321
Joining in

Hi,

I spoke to someone on live chat over a month ago who agreed to add Netflix to my current package (Ultimate Oomph Bundle) for no charge. They said they would raise an IT ticket to add it, and I would receive a notification when it was sorted. After a few weeks and no notification, I spoke to someone else on chat who apologised and said they would raise another ticket to have it added. Still no notification. In both conversations, it was really clear that I was not upgrading to Volt, Netflix was being added to my existing package with no extra charge. 

Today I called and spoke to a human who said that I can't have it for no extra charge, i would need to upgrade to Volt (which I don't want to do).

Does anyone have any advice on getting them to honour a previous conversation (I do have screenshots of the transcript)?

5 REPLIES 5

Tractorboy
Rising star

Does Netflix appear in your package details shown in your account ?

If so what you are waiting for is the elusive email with the link to activate Netflix.

You will see from other threads on here this has been an ongoing problem for over 5 months now and there are many others in the same situation.

It's not part of my original package. However, they said on two separate occasions they would add it anyway (presumably as a goodwill gesture). But the latest person I spoke to today said that I couldn't have it after all. I'm looking for advice on how to get the original offer honoured. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jmason321, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am sorry to not have had the best time with our team and that you are having issues with your Nextflix deal that you advise was promised.

Do you have the original deal in your emails or was this promised over the phone?  

Zoie

It was promised on live chat. I do have a screenshot of the conversation. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Fantastic, I can get this looked into for you asap 🙂 

I will pop you over a PM so keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie