Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

Ashabell
Joining in

Hi

this is my first post.

can anyone please help me with contacting the moving team?

I have been trying for the last 3 days to arrange a house move. I have tried the online chat via the app with no response from anyone. I have also called at least you times today and been on hold for over 20 minutes each time to then have the call cut off.

I am getting to the end of my tether, now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ashabell 

The best time to call is around 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. Neither method is instant,  generally around 4 hours at times,  as telephone calls take priority dependent upon staffing availability and call queues, however an agent will answer as quickly as [possible.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ashabell 

The best time to call is around 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. Neither method is instant,  generally around 4 hours at times,  as telephone calls take priority dependent upon staffing availability and call queues, however an agent will answer as quickly as [possible.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Ashabell

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly understand the frustration caused trying to get through to our movers team.

Unfortunately, this is not something we are able to deal with from our community forums. As our valued member @newapollo has already advised, the best time to call our team to get this arranged is 8am in the morning as this is the quietest time. 

You can also use our WhatsApp messaging services for this request. 

For more information about moving home, please check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/moving-home

Kind regards Jodi.