cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m trying to make a MyVirginMedia account but I’m not receiving emails

Shang1
Joining in

I got a contract last week (via phone call) and received no welcome/verification email. I know they have my correct email address on file because I received my first bill summary today but I’m not receiving anything else (checked spam and searched emails etc). To create an account I need an account number which says it should be on my welcome email or first bill (and I’ve received no welcome email and my bill is only a summary and I need to log in to view my full bill).

Now this is what is confusing me: I got in contact with Virgin on twitter for this issue and they gave me a link to a different registration page. I try to sign up and it says my email address is already registered as well. I’ve never been with Virgin and I haven’t made an account previously. Just incase I have forgotten anything, I press ‘forgot password’ and I’m receiving no emails whatsoever. I’ve tried this multiple times yet but I’m just getting no emails.

So it seems I somehow have an account but I can’t access it because I’m not receiving all the emails I should be.

I’ve tried phoning Virgin and I cannot get a resolution, they send me an email with ‘info on how to manage my account’ which is just info on what the account is for and a link to registration page which is my issue in the first place. I’m totally lost on how to get access/make a my virgin media account 

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Shang1.

Thank you very much for joining our Community.
Sorry to read about the issue with accessing your online account.

It should be an easy fix from our side.

I would need to send you a private message to access your account though.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi,

I’m having the same problem. I haven’t received any emails despite my hub being delivered and set up today.

Would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Rob