cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have just bought a package but it won’t let me register

Junaid_akh
Joining in

So I just received an email of my account number and area reference however when ever I fill the details in and click register it just refreshes and sends me back to the same page 

how am I suppose to check my bills 

or I can’t even sign in/up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Junaid_akh 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you on the team! 

As your account is not live yet you will not be able to register, but once your equipment is active the account will go live and you should be able to sign up! 

Are you able to let us know how things are looking after your equipment is activated? 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_D
On our wavelength
Hello, @Junaid_akh

Have you received your equipment yet?

Thanks,
Ryan
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do work for Virgin Media however - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

VM Engineer West Midlands

Nope not just yet 

Hi there @Junaid_akh 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you on the team! 

As your account is not live yet you will not be able to register, but once your equipment is active the account will go live and you should be able to sign up! 

Are you able to let us know how things are looking after your equipment is activated? 

Thank you. 

my equipment is coming Thursday but I was able to register now 

Thanks for coming back to us Junaid_akh.

Great news that you've been able to register your account online. Generally speaking, you cannot normally register before your equipment has arrived and been activated, however some customers are.

Can we ask if you have been able to log on and check your account and package? 

It may not show as you're account is not active yet.

Kind regards Jodi.