cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received any type of confirmation

SpineInMyChill
Tuning in

Hi. I've been on Gig1 broadband and last month my contract ended.
I've contacted VM 3 times today (perso on whatsapp chat wasn't very helpful) then been on the phone two times (first guy didn't even know who he was talking to even with my account infoo kept asking me if I was somebody else) then the 2nd guy on the phone I hope has sorted things out but I need clarification.
So I've made a new contract, 18 months same price as I'm paying now (couldn't get it reduced for some reason) and the new hub 5 (currently have the hub 4) however I have zero confirmation e-mails of any of this, my contract still shows the one I started in September 2018 on my account and I don't have confirmation of the new hub either all I was told is I will receive it in up to 7 working days.
Is there a way someone who works for VM on the forums can check this has actually been put through and possibly get the emails sent out to me?
Also I apologise if this is't posted in the right forum, I'm new to the forums.
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

SpineInMyChill
Tuning in
Just to add I have received the email just now confirming I've "changed" my package but no mention of the new Hub 5

Hi @SpineInMyChill 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you here. 

I have checked our systems and can see this has been resolved. You spoke with our team yesterday and an order for your Hub 5 was raised.

Let me know if you need anything else 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, thankyou for your reply. That is what I was wondering, you've said an order for the hub 5 was raised but I'm wondering if it has actually been ordered. All I got told was it will take upto 7 working days to arrive but I have no open orders or anything on my account so I'm unable to track it. 

Hi SpineInMyChill,

We'd like to double check this for you. I'll pop you over a private message now so we can take your details.

Look out for a message from me over at the purple envelope 😊

Thanks!

Beth