cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E billing

Lizbot
On our wavelength

Hello, could someone please tell me how, in the name of all that is easy peasy, one would change to ebilling?  I have, since taking over my dead mother's account 3 and a bit years ago, been receiving paper bills and every time I go online to change from paper I end up in a catch 22 situation of being advised by help and faq to go to my profile and select change to ebilling from the menu....unfortunately this is not an option so I, in a first of madness kind of way by repeating the same action and expecting a different result,  go back via several different routes of help and support that lead me to the same place.  Admittedly one time I did have a different result but as I was behind in my payments I wasn't allowed to change, then once I was back on track said webpage eluded me and has done ever since. Didn't even get a cheapness new person deal when I joined,  booooo. Now I think I'm possibly rambling. Thank you in advance of helpfulness virgin community  ether. Elizabeth 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Elizabeth,
Please try following the instructions here >  virgin-media-ebilling 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Lizbot
On our wavelength

Arrrrrgh, you made me do it again, they're the instructions I've been following ad infinitum over several months/years, and there's still no ebilling option in the menu, nor in the billing menu or any of the other menu options available that I have repeatedly clicked on in hopes it would appear from its hiding place. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Elizabeth,

It sounds like a game of where's Wally.

Sorry that info from the help pages didn't work. I'm afraid I can't check it as my account is already set up for ebilling so the option isn't there for me.

Hopefully a member of the forum team will pick this up for you in a day or two.

Or you could dial 150 from a Virgin phone and choose the Billing option. Best time to call is either 8am when lines first open, or afternoon teatime

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are in a rolling contract you should call 150 and go through the thinking of leaving us option to discuss your package and in an effort to get the best deal they will move you on to e-billing.  I am almost certain you pay for the privilege of a printed bill.  I genuinely didn't think they existed anymore.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lizbot

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I understand you'd like to change to E-Billing, please keep an eye on your inbox as i'm going to private message you to collect a few more details.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs