cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected on same day as cancellation

thelifeoreilly
Tuning in

I'm looking for some help as I seem to have been disconnected by Virgin today.  After patchy service we have had to end out contract and I contacted them this morning to give my 30 days notice and they confirmed the service would be disconnected on 4th February 2023. 

However, within no time at all I lost all internet connection and am getting a 'disconnected' message.  I have tried calling and chatting multiple times today but I haven't found anyone who was able to help get us reconnected.  

This is clearly frustrating, and beyond that, my wife and I have been unable to work today at all, my children aren't able to access online homework.

I can see that other forum posters have had this issue and it has been resolved.  Please can I ask for some support from Virgin Media to get this resolved.  We are still paying for the service, but there has been an error on your side.

Thanks

Anthony

6 REPLIES 6

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello thelifeofreilly

Sorry to hear of the service issues following your request to disconnect services, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team since posting, were they able to help resolve this issue or offer a resolution and timescale?

Let us know.

Rob

Hi Robert, No, I am still disconnected, would appreciate your support.

Please can I get some help? finally had a call back from someone and then was put on hold and 12 mins later the call dropped. I've no way of contacting them again.

Hey thelifeoreilly, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this has not been resolved for you.

I can see since the timing of this message the time the team once again reached out to you.

Please can you just confirm if they managed to get it resolved this time around? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

No, it’s still not resolved, no connection at all this morning.  We can see the hub, but no internet available since yesterday morning.  Various members of the Virgin team have said there are intermittent issues in the area, but this isn’t intermittent, we’ve had a complete outage and it doesn’t seem that anyone is attempting to fix t.

Thanks

Hey thelifeoreilly, thank you for confirming this.

I have taken a look and I can see there is an area issues lasting until the 8th Jan 2023.

The team are working on this and it is affecting the whole area. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?