cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEF01 and AP103 errors when creating Virgin Media Account

Voltz7788
Joining in

Hi there,

The wifi has just been set up in my flat and I'm trying to make an account so I can view my bills on line and access settings. Whenever I try to create an account, I get one of two errors: DEF01 or AP103. I've tried multiple browsers and multiple devices to set it up but to no avail. Please let me know what can be done to solve this.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

ChippGashead
Joining in

Hi

Hopefully its ok to tag onto the same message as I am having the exact same problem.

I initially signed up back in May whilst with BT but  was unable to complete the Virgin Account sign up as it continued to refuse every password I tried so I left it until after the install. The install took place last week albeit the engineer could not test anything as the fibre had been damaged on install. Fibre engineers turned up the following day and corrected the problem but at this point I have been left with equipment that I have no instructions for, a telephone that worked for 3 hours and an underperforming router with loads of dead spots around the house. Tried in vain to set up a Virgin Account this evening in order to try and rectify many of the issues I have but I have the same issue as the original poster and no idea what to do or who to speak to.

Thank you

Yeah that's really annoying, sorry about that. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get to the part where I make a password; I get stopped when I put in my email.

Good Morning @Voltz7788, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this one for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi ChippGashead, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us although we are sorry to hear you're also getting this issue. 

Please try deleting the cache, cookies and history on your browser and try again. If this doesn't work, try using another browser. You should also try registering using the My VM app instead. 

If neither of these makes a difference, pop back with the URL that you are using when attempting to register your account. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs