cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Not What Was Agreed

daveoc
Up to speed

I had a phone call from the loyalty team following the cancellation notice that I put in. We agreed a new package today at £74 a month for 18 months, with the proviso that next April it could (will) go up. I've just had the contract thru and that says that the monthly cost from July 16th this year will be £99.

I have no idea where this figure came from and it's certainly not what we agreed.

I have 14 days to cancel but, having agreed a new package, I don't want to have to but I'm not running the risk of another £25 on my bill from July.

Would someone be able to look into this for me as I'm hoping there is a mistake somewhere.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi daveoc, thanks for reaching out to our help forums and sorry to hear of this issue with your new contract and price following a new deal you've accepted from our loyalty team.

We'd love to best assist with this, although we do not support package changes over the community we're eager to have a look into things for you and help in the best way we can.

To do this, I will send you a private message here soon. 

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a white little envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs