cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Steveharley
Joining in

I have always paid my bill through direct debit, I got an email on Saturday saying it couldn’t be collected. I logged into my account and it said I was no longer a customer.

seems that I’ve been given a completely new account number but I can’t register it as my email address is showing as being registered to another account.

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Steveharley 

I noticed from one of your other posts that you moved house on 19th November. 

This  is a repeat of the same problem you had in September and VM need to perform a  Move and Transfer again because each time you move property VM set up a new account.

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you in a day or two, or if you don't want to wait then call and speak to CS.

Be advised there are long waiting times at present on the phones.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Steveharley,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your billing due to a house move.

We want to best help regarding this. As mentioned by @newapollo, you will need to set up a new online account.

Just to confirm, since moving, have you been able to access your account with that email? Have you also attempted to see up your new account as seen here https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

When I log in using my email address, it says I’ve been disconnected.

when I try and register my new account number it says the username is already taken.

I’ve  moved house before when I was with virgin and never had these issues. 

Thank you for letting me know @Steveharley.

In this case, I have sent you a private message to further look into this. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear this @Steveharley.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team