cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue after contract ended

Hewsontracey
Joining in

I ended my contract exactly 30 days before it was due to end via telephone and in writing contract end date 5/11/22  I paid the bill from the 18th of October up to the 19 of November and now have just received a bill for November to the 19th of December when the contract ends and is cancelled on the 5th of November ????? They said I have to pay £146.50 and then they will refund me £170.00 due to contract dates... do I have to pay them when I'm clearly in credit and they already owe me money 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Hewsontracey,

Sorry to hear fo the confusion caused by the billing issues, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Depending on the date the services are disconnected, we will continue to bill you up until that date as these are automated. Once the services are disconnected a final bill will be produced taking into account any payments taken for the time following the disconnection.

Have you had any confirmation that the disconnection is in place? We're happy to check or look into his further for you if you let us know.

Rob

Hi yes had an email it devices will be disconnected on the 5th of November I have paid the bill last week for the period 18th of October to the 19 of November. I have received boxes to return equipment but have just had another bill generated for the period of the 19th of November to the 18th of December ? 

Thanks for your reply @Hewsontracey, I will certainly be happy to take a look at this for you to ensure you are not being billed incorrectly.

So I can do this I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules