cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill higher than expected

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

Agreed new contract for BB at slower price was told the new price would start with the next bill, but it didn't the next bill March, was the same as previously, this needs sorting asap 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Elizabeth-2023, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear that your latest bill hasn't reflected the changes you made. 

Checking things at this end, I can see your March bill was actually generated a few days before you made the agreement on the new package. Due to this, any changes will be reflected on your next bill that's generated. It will have backdated to the date you agreed too so any time you've been billed on the old package will be adjusted on the next bill. 

If once your April bill is generated, something is still incorrect, pop back and let us know and we can take a closer look at things for you then. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

So what will the April bill be then thanks

Hi Elizabeth-2023, 

We wouldn't be able to give you this publicly via the Community. 

We can take a more in detail look at this for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs