cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landlines dead

LEW3
Tuning in

Both myself and another family member have no dial tone on landlines but no problems reported in area. Am finding it impossible to find anyway on website to report the issues - elderly relative relies on her phone and people are worried when they try to ring in and no answer

Please advise how to report faults - no other virgin phone available to call from 

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning LEW3

My colleague did reply to your earlier post advising of an outage, this should now be resolved.

Please keep us posted if not fixed, we'll help further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Still no dial tone 

Thanks for coming back to me. Is the phone connected to the master socket or via an extension lead? Have you tried unplugging and re-plugging the phone back in?

best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It’s into a wall socket - tried unplugging .

aunt has same issues and she lives a mile away - neither of us had touched anything before lines went dead

OK thanks for coming back to me. You'll need an engineer visit. I'll PM you for the details

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team