Did you mean: 

Landline phone not working need some help

singer61
Tuning in

I have no tone from my landline and can't call out or receive calls

7 REPLIES 7

RubyWillow
Joining in

My landline has been down for a full week. I have contacted customer support and they say that there is a fault on the system. Currently there is a fault on the TV in the area which they are working to fix which won't now be fixed until 4.05 pm on 28.11.23. (According to service status). However service status shows no fault on the phone. Their support is diabolical. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi singer61, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I will send you a PM so that things can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thanks

Hi RubyWillow, thanks for the message. I can confirm that there is an outage in the area and out engineers are working on this. 

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. ^Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI singer61, thanks for the PM. 

I am happy to see that this is on the way to coming resolved. 

Please let us know how the visit goes?

Chris 

Eyelife
Joining in

Switch over date was messaged to me and confirmed it had taken place, to this day no phone signal. Can not get through to technical for support, tried over a few days, very poor. I have reset Hub5, plugged in BT phone line into back of router, still no ring tone. 

SIMILAR PROBLEM: All pre-sales and communication was brilliant and the instal technicians were fantastic (Comex contractors for Virgin). Regretably phone number migration had not been processed so I would have to wait 7-10 days.

I really didn't want to believe all the negative comments about after sales support, but beginning to believe it now.

Hi Eyelife, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the landline. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris