cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line not in use

Jane13
Joining in

Our landline isn't even plugged in. We just use mobiles. Do we still need this new adapter?

5 REPLIES 5

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jane13

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry, could you please expand on what you're asking here? Do you want the landline to be connected? What adapter are you referring to? 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, it's Virgin Media again. We've been trying to contact you about changes to your phone service on 27 August.

You'll need an adapter for this, which you can order for free by replying CONFIRM or clicking here: http://c-e.io/u3ysqkp

It's to put the landline onto the fibre optic line using the WiFi and an adapter which is free.  I've had several communications from virginmedia re. this which are genuine but not sure if I actually need this adapter.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming @Jane13

You can choose to accept the adapter via the link provided or by dropping us a text back. However, if you aren't currently using the landline and do not wish to accept the adapter, please click on the link to request a call - from here you'll be able to pop a question in the box. You can pop in there you're not currently using the line and do not need the adapter. 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thank you yes, that's very helpful! 👍😊

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries @Jane13

If you have any further issues, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team