cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if it is possible to track a complaint online

Chris_Myers
Superfast

I raised a complaint about poor service and issues with "No number Phone calls (C-2111221243) which resulted in the statement that a " manager will call within 24-48 hrs.  Next day I got a message my call had been closed

Your complaint was: Home Phone -> Faults -> Other

And here’s what we agreed: Billing -> Extra guidance on billing (Despite no mention of billing in the exchange)

We’ve now closed your complaint. Thank you for being so patient with us.

I replied to the message asking for the complaint to be re-opened and want to check if it has been or to reopen it.

4 REPLIES 4

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chris_Myers, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I can see my colleagues are assisting you with your separate post here

With this being the case, we will pick this up with you from there. 

Thanks, 

Nat

jem101
Superstar

@Chris_Myers wrote:

I raised a complaint about poor service and issues with "No number Phone calls (C-2111221243) which resulted in the statement that a " manager will call within 24-48 hrs.  Next day I got a message my call had been closed

Your complaint was: Home Phone -> Faults -> Other

And here’s what we agreed: Billing -> Extra guidance on billing (Despite no mention of billing in the exchange)

We’ve now closed your complaint. Thank you for being so patient with us.

I replied to the message asking for the complaint to be re-opened and want to check if it has been or to reopen it.

Bottom line, the answer is no, you can't track any complaints on the grounds that the entire system is broken and dysfunctional. As you have found, complaints are commonly closed with a 'resolution' which has little or any bearing on the original issue - it's almost as if some automated system with no input for a human, just makes some oddball decision and closes these complaints! But, the important thing is that VM can report back to the regulators, that 'yes, we have resolved and closed 90% (or whatever) complaints in 'x' days' - and, of course, that's the important thing no?

What, you're not satisfied? But you're just a customer so who cares about you? Certainly VM doesn't, look just jog on, stop bothering us; but do remember to carry on paying us money each month, otherwise we'll have to send the boys round!*

* Yes OK ever so slightly cynical but.......

But nobody ever does.  There is ZERO unsolicited direct response from anyone at Virgin Media - perhaps we need Elon Musk to buy and fire all of you?

Thanks for the reply @Chris_Myers.

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience regarding the complaint.
I will investigate your complaint for you and look in to this further.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs