cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1471 fault on Virgin phones

cillacat
Joining in

Why for at least the last 2 days has the 1471 service been replaced by a message stating temporarily not available due to controller fault.This is also the case on two of my neighbour's Virgin landlines but not on a friend's who has a different supplier.Has this service been discontinued

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi cillacat, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and updating us on things. We're glad to hear things are sorted for you. 

As much as we'd love to take the credit for this, it wasn't us. It looks as though there may have been a wider fault that has since been sorted maybe. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cillacat,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your 1471 service isn't working and that it is effecting some neighbours, I have been able to locate your account and have run further checks, we aren't able to find any issues, are you able to try a different handset just to rule this out?

Regards

Paul.

Well,it may be a coincidence but for the 2 days before and the hour before posting my question 1471 was still unavailable but it is back on this a.m.

Hi cillacat, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and updating us on things. We're glad to hear things are sorted for you. 

As much as we'd love to take the credit for this, it wasn't us. It looks as though there may have been a wider fault that has since been sorted maybe. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs