cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no email again

brigantia
On our wavelength

I could mot access my email  yesterday and I still cannot get in this morning.  I am expecting delivery dates for parcels.  I take it there is a problem,,when will it be resolved..

Considering moving to Sky.

43 REPLIES 43

brigantia
On our wavelength

I am on my personal computer i cannot log in from your home page.  i am using the 2nd line but when I log out  i am still logged in when I go back on again.  I have tried 3 different browers 

Brigantia

brigantia
On our wavelength

further to my lasy message i cannot log in to My Virgin media at all.

brigantia

Hi Kath

Thank you for your note. My method for getting into my email (today) is:

1. launch Virgin Media Home page

2.    from there select 'Sign in to my VM Account' 

3.     enter login details

4.  'Welcome Page for xxxxx'  then opens

5.  scroll to bottom of billing page to discover Virgin Media Mail - select that and I am now able to read emails.

So I have FIVE steps to take until I can get to me emails!!!! Last week I just had to launch VM Home and select email directly from there.

Is this correct??? Has it really been designed so badly as to add in all of the extra pages of navigation. 1 to 5 - seriously??!!

@colmax 

Is this correct??? Has it really been designed so badly as to add in all of the extra pages of navigation. 1 to 5 - seriously

Why yes, yes it has.

But at least it fits better in with VM’s corporate branding, well at least for this month’s branding; next month, not so sure?

What, sorry it doesn’t actually work? But that doesn’t matter, marketing is everything…..

Cynic? Me? absolutely not!

Todays method for email that has worked for me is:

1. launch Virgin Media Home page  

2.    from there select the icon 'Sign in to my VM Account' 

3.              enter login details

4.  'Welcome Page for xxxxxx'  then opens

5.               scroll to bottom of the billing page to discover Virgin Media Mail icon - select that and your emails should hopefully open up.

For me its now five steps rather than one from a week ago! Hope above works for you.

Don’t necessarily expect that to work next week though😉

Absolutely right.... but from this email shambles Virgin marketing have taught me, through subliminal messaging, to open up a proper email account that doesn't restrict me to branding therefore making it easier to jump ship.

It's working for me via the 5 steps as above. 

I have discovered, for me,  that the quickest method to get to emails is to launch the Community web page (you dont have to log in) and just select the Email icon at top right. Of course when you do exit you are returned to the new VM home page! Might be of help... for now anyway.

Thanks for coming back to us @brigantia.

Have you been able to access your email, since your last post?

Has the help from other users been able to assist you in getting into your mailbox?

Regards,

Steven_L