cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virginmedia.com email no longer working

Woodsman
Joining in

Unable to reset password, this is my primary email address and i need to be able to access it.

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Woodsman wrote:

Unable to reset password, this is my primary email address

You don't say why you are unable to reset the password so the first thing to ask is whether you already tried the easiest method of resetting the primary account password?:

• Sign into your My Virgin Media Account (where you view  your VM bills and package) using the email address and existing password of the primary email account. You can do that from here https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn
  • Navigate to the "Account settings" page, you may have to go via the "Update settings" tab
  • In "Account settings" you will see "Password" - click on "Edit"  on the right hand  side and that will allow you to enter and confirm a new password.
  • That new password will be applied to your VM primary email account and your My Virgin Media account.

If you have tried that and had problems just post back with a bit more explanation of what you have done so far and what the problem is.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Woodsman, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're currently unable to access your email address.  Have you followed the advice of the fantastic coenoby?  If so, please can you update us with how things have gone?

Regards

Lee_R