cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMTP417 Sending mailbox [MOD EDIT: Removed]@blueyonder.co.uk is locked.

Bobulph
Tuning in

Help please to resolve 

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Bobulph,Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mailbox. Is the mailbox that is locked your primary Virgin Media account? If so, please can you change your account password via My Virgin Media, this should unlock your email account,

Please give this a try and let me know, if it works or you need further assistance

Regards,

Steven_L

Bobulph
Tuning in

I posted yesterday that I was unable to send emails and getting the message below and you responded back that I should change my password which I've done so however I still have the same issues , please update on what to do next please ?

Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [ROBERT ulph [REMOVED] (421 - 421 4.1.0 SMTP417 Sending mailbox [REMOVED] is locked. ;id=VtH7o0nlPmIDmVtH7owYtm;sid=VtH7o0nlPmIDm;mta=smtp2.tb;d=20220907;t=133121[CET];ipsrc=172.25.160.151

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bobulph

Thanks for posting on our community forum and good afternoon.

Sorry to hear about the issue with your email, are you experiencing this issue with one recipient or is this from multiple different contacts who are emailing you?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs