cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

PleaseFixEmail
Joining in

Hi there.  I seem to be having the same problem that other users were experiencing last year.  I am unable to access my VM email account via web app or browser; the account seems to have been inaccessible for about 3 days now.  I have successfully changed the password, but cannot access the email account.

As it seems you were able to help other Users, I would be glad of some help to get the account accessible again.

Kind Regards.

22 REPLIES 22

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Emailhelp,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm very sorry to hear that you're still unable to access your account. 

When you reset the password to something new and never used before, did you wait at least 10 minutes before accessing the mailbox again? If not, please carry out these steps again and let us know how you get on.

Can you let us know if you're an active Virgin Media broadband customer at the moment? Our teams have been slowly closing down any email addresses that are not connected to an active Virgin Media broadband account, and we want to make sure if you're in that category.

Please let us know so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your message,  Paulina.

Again, no luck with a new, previously unused password.

Yes, I am not an active Virgin Media broadband user.  I have had the address for a number of years.  Because of this situation I am currently trying to transfer everything to a new, non Virgin address but I need the Virgin account to help with the transition.

Thanks again for any help you can give me with this.

Hi @Emailhelp, thanks for your post.

Okay thanks for clarifying. It sounds like what might have happened, is that we have may closed down the email account due to it no longer being tied to an active Virgin Media broadband account.

I want to try and (at the very least) re-activate this for you, just to give you some time to get things transferred over before it more than likely closes down again.

This isn't a guarantee but I'll do my best to help!

Please expact a PM within the next minute or so and kindly reply directly to that.

Many thanks

Tom_W