cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old blueyonder email address - forgot password. How to reset?

Jurasik
Dialled in

Hi all.

I've been trying to access an old email address that has been dormant for a while. 

I cannot remember the password. Is there any way I can reset it? 

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jurasik wrote:

I cannot remember the password. Is there any way I can reset it? 

If you  have a VM broadband contract you could try sigining in to your  My Virgin Media account. Then go to My Profile and Manage Accounts and see if the address is listed. If so, select the account and then click on View/Change then Change to the right of password to reset the password.

If it is not listed you can try from here:https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password   Enter your Blueyonder address as the Username and follow the prompts.

However, if that address is no longer linked to a live broadband contract there is the possibility that Virgin Media may have closed it down.

If you cannot reset the password then post back and confirm whether you are still a VM Broadband customer. One of the Forum Team wlll get back to you via the forum but that make take a day or so.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jurasik, 

Thanks for your post 🙂 We're happy to help take a look at this for you however we will need to check some details with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs