cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden

Chinny71
Tuning in

I keep getting a forbidden message and can’t access email. I have changed passwords , restarted devices, logged on from different computers but still the same.

Have I been hacked and the account compromised? I urgently need access , can anyone help? 

7 REPLIES 7

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chinny71,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry, that you're currently unable to view your emails due to the forbidden message. 

We appreciate your trying different web browsers to access your emails, however, can we ask if you have cleared all cookies/caches and history? This sometimes resolves the issue of the forbidden message.

If this does not resolve the issue, we may need to raise an IT ticket to get this issue resolved for you.

Please try the above first and come back to us if this is unsuccessful. We will then investigate this further for you. 

Kind regards Jodi

I have cleared everything as you have described and still getting the same Forbidden message.

can you help please as I haven’t been able to access emails for two weeks and I need to see them for work

Hi, I have tried this and cleared the data as described but it has made no difference. I am still getting the forbidden message on a white screen.

Can you help with this as I really need to access this for work 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Chinny71, 

Sorry to hear about the webmail issues you're having. 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 

Cheers,

Ryan.

Hi Ryan, thanks for what you have done so far but your referral to the IT support team remains unanswered. Can you do your best to expedite contact please. Thank you 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Chinny71 - the team are still within SLA to complete the ticket, apologies. I will check this at the end of the working day today for any updates etc. 

I apologise for the delay and inconvenience caused. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the delay on this - the team have got back to me to say it's now resolved. Can you please check for me? 

Cheers, 

Ryan.