cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email a/c unlock locked!

fuego
On our wavelength

Received text re. a/c locked owing to spam activity - I know which sub a/c affected. Problem is I have followed usual procedure to unlock ie change password but when I enter the security question it says 'Please enter valid details'. I know what my answer is/always has been. After several attempts I just selected 'Forgot answer to your security question'. It then asks for my billing details as verification which I added verbatim but the reply is 'Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again.' ?????? Seriously what is going on/ I simply want to unlock my account so I can change the affected a/c password + my own + check for any dubious forwarding emails.

11 REPLIES 11

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @fuego.

We can not say for sure, but sometimes this can happen on some browsers if they do not have the required agreements and access to the URL you need.

I am glad to see that it is working for you in a different place 🙂

Have a lovely day.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

fuego
On our wavelength

Thanks. I will have to check with Firefox (updates?) as it is my preferred browser for my domestic use.