cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder won’t receive emails

Kay2021
Joining in

Hi,

I have been unable to receive emails since Friday on my Blueyonder account either through webmail or iPhone mail. I had a similar problem 3 months ago and solved by changing the password however this no longer works and I have also changed the security question but with no luck. I am still able to send emails and up until yesterday I was still receiving Junk emails but nothing now. We are still virginmedia customers. Grateful for any help, 

Kay

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kay, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've had a reoccurring issue accessing your emails. Can I check that when you reset the password for the mailbox via your online account - you used a new password you've never used before, and allowed 10mins or so before trying to sign in again?

If that doesn't work then the mailbox may need to be unlocked. So we can get this sorted asap I will contact you via PM, just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply however one of your team has unlocked the mailbox for us and the issue is now resolved. 

Kay

Great to hear it's been resolved Kay,

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Alex_Rm