cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise where praise is due........

Enduser
Fibre optic

Once again I was notified by personal email from VM that they were undertaking some work which may effect my broadband service. I was notified a week before the date that this may happen, and again the night before the due date.

I was again contacted by email the day after, informing me that the work was complete, the email went on to tell me what steps that I could take if I was having any problems. As it happens I did not loose my broadband connection at all.

I realised a long time ago that all technology has its short comings and that it if very likely to let us down from time, and although this can be very annoying there is no point in letting it wind you up too much. Getting it sorted can also be very frustrating, but for better or worse that's the world we are living in.

I really appreciated the advance warning, 'so praise where praise is due'.

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Enduser thanks for your post here in the Community, really sorry to hear that you were affected by some disruption recently.

Despite this, it's great to hear we kept you updated along the way and you were happy with this method of communication.

We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch! If you need us again, you know where we are.

Many thanks

Tom_W