cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise

Adeel1
Joining in

Not to sure who to contact , but wanted to praise a staff member called Bri who worked as an engineer. Engineer number is 42944. Absolutely amazing customer service to solving the issue that I had encountered in my household  

3 REPLIES 3

Dan_M
Hi @Adeel1,

That's fantastic to hear 🙂 We'll be sure to pass it on to their Manager!

If you need anything in the future, our Community is here to help.

Dan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Adeel1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post feedback from your recent visit from one of our technicians. 

I'm glad to hear that the visit was a success and all of your issues have been resolved, its always nice to hear such positive posts regarding our member of staff out in the field. I will be getting in touch with Bri's manager to pass on your feedback to him.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

@Steven_L wrote:

Hey Adeel1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post feedback from your recent visit from one of our technicians. 

I'm glad to hear that the visit was a success and all of your issues have been resolved, its always nice to hear such positive posts regarding our member of staff out in the field. I will be getting in touch with Bri's manager to pass on your feedback to him.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Over a year for a response. Some kind of record? :).