cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Service Discounts

Twhitter
Joining in

Hi! I'm new to the forum but not to Virgin Media. My wife and I both work in the NHS and I have just discovered that we should be able to get cheaper Virgin services through Health Service Discounts. However, when trying to access VM through the Health Service Discounts portal I just keep getting "Internal Server Error"! Any ideas where to turn to? Any advice gratefully accepted!

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Twhitter,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Health Service Discounts for Virgin media. We can understand this is not ideal. Just to confirm, what site are you using? Also, does this occur on alternative devices and browsers? Have you been able to access this part of the site before?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, @Akua_A

I was trying to access Virgin Media through the Health Service Discounts link. This was the first day that I have tried, as the potential discount was only announced by HSD yesterday. There may be a problem with that link; I will chase that up with HSD. But, in the meantime I wondered whether there was a point of contact within VM who could help, or whether there may be another Forum member who had managed to get a NHS discount with VM.

BW

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Twhitter 

Does the following page work for you?

https://healthservicediscounts.com/retailers/virgin-media-2927 

There may also discounts available via https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/ 

As far as I can recall the NHS discounts only applied to new customers in the first 18 months of their contract.

It may also be an idea to cancel your current contract and your partner sign up as a new customer taking adavantage of new customer offers, either by the VM website or one of the above methods.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali