cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Who's Who

James_W
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Who's Who in the Virgin Media Community Help & Support Forum. virginmedia-logo-head.png

If you’re looking for assistance, advice, or just a chat about any of your Virgin Media related products or services, you’re in the right place.

And if you'd like to know a little more about who you’re talking to, and how this works, read on:

The Community

That's you! We have a huge community of customers who do a great job answering each other's posts, fixing faults and offering advice.

Quite often they’ll be able to answer your question right away: if it’s a tricky issue then they’ll ask questions and make suggestions to help you find the solution.

If you fancy a chat with the other members, pop down to our chatter boards. And if you know the answer to someone else's question, jump in! - that's what the forum is all about.

Each community member has a rank assigned to them based on a number of factors - number of visits and posts made, amount of helpful answers given, and kudos. You can read more about our ranking structure here.

Superusers

There’s a team of Superusers around and about who are a fantastic group of volunteers with incredible amounts of knowledge and expertise.

The Superusers are a selected team who really know the ins and outs of trouble-shooting and finding answers. Their advice is certainly worth listening to.

Their names are in bold plum, and it says Superuser underneath. They’re quite easy to spot – they post everywhere! 

Meet the Superusers

Forum Team

If things get complicated, or require something to be done behind-the-scenes at Virgin Media, our Forum Team will try and help.

Sometimes replies can take some thought, so don’t worry if you haven’t got an answer right away, it can take some time to get the right person or the right answer for the question. 

You’ll see their names in bold red when they post, and they try and respond to queries within 24-48 hours. From time to time, they may moderate posts too.

Meet the Forum Team

Moderators

Our moderation team work mainly unnoticed, although if you do spot them, they're also red. They check posts to make sure that our forum guidelines aren’t breached, and that everyone is getting along well.

If you want to make them aware of any content on the forum that you don’t think is should be there, then please choose the option to ‘Flag to a moderator’, and they’ll investigate it.

Meet the Moderators

Forum Administrators

My name is James_W (James for short), I’m the Community Lead. I’m here to make sure the forums are running smoothly, to let you know of any important Virgin Media news or events, and to make sure the community members (staff and customers) get all the help and information they need. I work with the Forum team and the Moderators to keep on top of any trends and to investigate any difficult problems.

I work with the Content Manager, MrJimMeadows, to keep these boards as up-to-date and relevant as possible, and full of the freshest initiatives and ideas from Virgin Media.

Finally, there’s Aarron_H. He manages the Forum Team, so you might see him pop up from time to time too. He’s quite the Digital TV expert too, which is always handy.

Meet the Forum Admins

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 REPLIES 0