cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Volt Bundle - No SIM received

AndyB_7
Joining in

I recently signed up to Virgin Media and took out the Ultimate Volt Bundle which included an o2 sim. After ordering I haven't received a single bit of correspondence relating to the o2 sim, and this still hasn't been received.

I already have an existing o2 sim-only deal, and I spoke to o2 prior to taking out the deal who confirmed that once I received the sim I could cancel my current deal with them and my new tariff would be the one through the Virgin package. I have tried to speak to o2 however all they have done is doubled by existing tariff data through the 'Volt Benefits'. 

When will my o2 sim arrive via the Virgin Media package? So that I can cancel my existing o2 deal to stop paying double! 

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced AndyB_7,

Welcome to the community!

Just to touch on what's been advised by O2, has your current SIM been upgraded to the tariff of the Volt SIM?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi, 

No it hasn't. It is a 10gb data sim and they have doubled it to 20gb, but obviously the sim that is included in the Ultimate Volt Bundle is unlimited data.

I have just spoken to o2 who have confirmed they have no record of receiving the Virgin order for the unlimited sim, and that I would have to contact Virgin to chase this up. I have tried to call Virgin customer services and it is apparently impossible to actually get through to speak to someone! I have selected every possible option (even those that don't apply) and it still doesn't put me through to a human!

I need to speak to someone at Virgin to find out why the order for the sim hasn't gone through to o2. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there, 

Can I ask when was the package agreed also? 

Has it been past the 14 days since agreeing?

Thanks,

Kain