cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ultimate Volt issues + Engineer left equipment at my house

anarack
Tuning in

Hi - Already had 1Gb BB but was tempted to Volt by sales call.

What was not made obvious ( after explaining that I am already subscribed to Disney+ and Netflix ) was that only 6 months of Disney Plus is Via O2 Sim - and - I have not been sent any details for Netflix yet.

Oh and Engineer ( really nice lad ) has left his signal tracer plugged into the telephone socket - we dont use landlines since 10 years ago - so I didnt notice until this morning 

Cant seem to use VM's support page as it keeps going to opps something went wrong - I don't have a telephone to use on the new landline and I'm not prepared to spend money callin VM from my mobile and get charged to sort this out - the chat service doesn't seem to want to do anything unless it for sales - I mean come on really...

A little disappointing start already 

Tim

3 REPLIES 3

anarack
Tuning in

Also, like some others no details of Netflix have arrived so far.

Is there someone from Virgin who can help me on here please - I am going to be making an official complaint to Ofcom if this is not sorted out very quickly and I will be adding up my continued membership payments to Netflix and Disney plus ( after 6 months ) to demand a refund

Feels like a breach of contract coming soon...

Tim

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi anarack, 

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately we are aware of an error with the Netflix activation at the moment and the relevant teams are working hard to resolve this - I have been able to see that you did call the team from our system, what did they advise on this or was they able to help? In terms of the equipment left - I will send you over a private message so that I can confirm some details with you and arrange for this to be collected. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi has been sorted out now. Engineer realised and called me to collect.

Netflix actioned via my virgin media page.

the Customer service lady I spoke to thought that I should get 12 months of Disney plus but it’s only 6 months via O2 sim.

still I had to purchase a the cheapest landline phone I could find in order to easily connect to gmail customer service:/