cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyson fury fight.

Infiria
Joining in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. Been excited about this event so much and it seemed very convenient to have it on my own tele. Money will be added to next bill, which is great,  but what happens when I won't be able to watch it? -.- 

All the information I found that virgin having problem and estimated fixing time 10-11pm (!!!) 

What. A. Joke.

75 REPLIES 75

Staceymw
Just joined

Payed for fury fight this afternoon meant go live from 6pm just clicked on it and the tv goes black and nothing 

Hello, please keep us updated mate. Thanks

I’ve just called virgin and they have a pre recorded voice saying that their engineers are working on the fault with the pay per view 

mrsbag10_0-1650734820669.png

Same for me. Bought at 6.10 and nothing just a black screen.

Annoying

Almost 30 minutes yet still no updates...

Just a black screen for me too.  Nothing after paying. Wanted to watch the whole thing. Bet sky isn't having this problem 

Me too got a house full of friends and family I’ll like a tool gonna have to break out the kodi 

I clicked on home button, then scrolled down to the fury V wilder and clicked on it then I followed the on screen instructions, but virgin have a major fault with this fight not playing as we all have a blank screen 

Will do, still on hold listening to non inspiring music lol.... When paying £24.95 I expect to be able to watch the entire undercard.. Not impressed. Will be asking for a full refund when / if I get through to someone

Same here, not working