cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Pixelation on recordings V6 Box

jamie818
Joining in

Virgin Admin place assist. Have recently started encountering screen pixelation on all my recordings. Live tv is fine it's just when I'm watching recordings back and it's to the extreme where is unwatchable?

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Koda
Up to speed

If you call them up - 0345 454 1111 or 150 from your landline they can go through a few troubleshooting steps. As soon as they’ve cleared that they should be able to either book an engineer visit or a delivery of a new box for you to swap out depending upon which they feel is more appropriate. 

It very much sounds like there’s a hard drive issue so I can’t see any problems getting it replaced. 

It’s almost certainly going to be faster to call up than waiting and hoping for staff to get back to you though. Especially on a weekend you could be waiting a couple of days for them to pick this up. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Koda
Up to speed

If you call them up - 0345 454 1111 or 150 from your landline they can go through a few troubleshooting steps. As soon as they’ve cleared that they should be able to either book an engineer visit or a delivery of a new box for you to swap out depending upon which they feel is more appropriate. 

It very much sounds like there’s a hard drive issue so I can’t see any problems getting it replaced. 

It’s almost certainly going to be faster to call up than waiting and hoping for staff to get back to you though. Especially on a weekend you could be waiting a couple of days for them to pick this up. 

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jamie818, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with pixilation on your recordings. We won't be able to fix this remotely so I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs