cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SOUND on HD channels

Ianbarker156
Joining in

Hi I have a problem regularly on any HD channel, and Film Flex, so is a complete pain! (V6 box)

Ianbarker156_0-1627292067114.png

- it is resolved by rebooting the box....but has been ongoing for over a YEAR! -  so Virgin Media do not appear interested in my complaints through the website..... if only i could speak to an operator / engineer!?!   How do I resolve the issue?

thanks for your help

Ian 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for joining 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues across your HD channels - this would usually mean that there is an issue with one of the tuners on your box.

After locating your account and checking the back end of your TV service, I can confirm that there are some errors showing on two of the tuners on your account. This will require an engineer's visit to resolve.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can arrange this with you.

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ianbarker156
Joining in

Hi, did you get this problem resolved?  I have the same problem regularly on any HD channel, and filmflex, so is a complete pain! 😞  - it is resolved by rebooting the box.... so Virginmedia do not appear interested in my complaints through the website..... if only i could speak to an operator!?!   How have you managed to resolve the issue?

thanks

Ian 

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for joining 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues across your HD channels - this would usually mean that there is an issue with one of the tuners on your box.

After locating your account and checking the back end of your TV service, I can confirm that there are some errors showing on two of the tuners on your account. This will require an engineer's visit to resolve.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can arrange this with you.

Beth

Beth

Thank you so much for your support Beth - i really had just given up being 'stuck in the loop' of following the Virgin Media channels of reporting a problem through covid.... and complaining.... and getting nowhere!

thank you, thank you. thank you for responding to my plea for help!

Ian