cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional entry point install, how to arrange

antsaunders81
Joining in

Hi, I want to get my entry box moved to the other side of my living room as moving my tv/hub/router to other corner. 

What is the easiest way to book engineer appointment for this and does anyone know the approx. cost.

I could only find options for fault reporting.

Thanks for help.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @antsaunders81 

Moving the box would be classed as a non- fault call out. You should select the faults option and they will organise a tech visit.

The cost used to be £99 but am pleased to say it's now been reduced to £25.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for quick response, when you say select fault option, are you referring to website or phone help desk? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @antsaunders81 

I'm referring to the phone, option 2 (faults)  if caalling 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few hours 😞

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali