cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote not working. Flashes 14 times

projexe
Joining in

My remote stopped working for my TV so I attempted to pair it again using (TV+0)

It then stopped working completely on both the Virgin 360 mini box and the TV. 

I've done a (TV+0) and a (TV+Rewind) to reset it. Now it does nothing. Except the remote power button flashes 14 times every time I press any button on the remote

Help! 

How do I either repair the remote to the 360 mini box. Or factory reset the 360 mini box without the remote?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

Hi projexe,

Have you tried removing the batteries from the remote to see if it unpairs.

You can use the TVGO app to reset your mini box, select the remote icon at the top right, then connect to your mini box.

Thank you for your reply. I connected to the mini box via the Android app and managed to do a factory reset.

I also left the (new) batteries out of the remote overnight. Startup after Factory Reset requests that I should press (TV+0) to pair. But remote still gives the same 14 flashes and doesn't pair.

I suspect the flashing is some sort of error code but I can't find out what it means

roy247
Community elder

Hi,

Sounds like your remote is probably faulty, you could try unpairing your other remote and try pairing this one to your main 360 just to prove it is faulty, or, as the online remote ordering is not working you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Untill you receive a new remote you can use the TVGO app.