cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CS2000

stu_patchitt
On our wavelength

Good luck mate. 

Im getting CS2217, CS2518 and CS2200 errors when trying to watch recordings, watch channels from catch up et.
Im on my 8th call with Virgin and they havent a clue it seems apart from asking to turn it off and on again!

They are findally sending me a replacement V6 box but I dont think thats the issue as my broadbands acting up too (Randomly disconnecting ethernet and wifi sessions).

One guy on the phone also said it was "impossible" to have this error code as it "doesnt exist"... Well............  🤣🤣
stu_patchitt_0-1645391327836.png

Hope you get sorted mate 

4 REPLIES 4

stu_patchitt
On our wavelength

Good luck mate. 

Im getting CS2217, CS2518 and CS2200 errors. Im on my 8th call with Virgin and they havent a clue. 

Sending me a replacement box but I dont think thats the issue as my broadbands acting up too.

The service on the phone has been truly awful but I think Im getting somewhere eventually after 2 weeks of trying to get someone on the phone who can actually listen to me and help with what ive tried so far.

Hope you get sorted mate 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @stu_patchitt,

Thank you for your posts. I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues with your broadband and TV services lately.

I can see that you've mentioned a replacement TV box is being sent out to you. Has that arrived and been set up yet? Are your service issues ongoing? If so, are any known area impacting faults being reported via our Service Status Checker tool at the moment?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Not yet Zach - no box sent yet.
I had 2nd line call me yesterday and again they wanted to try to send signals to it. (Been over that process 10x times now... arrrrrgh) I was also at work so wasnt in front of the box.

She also said she couldnt see any boxes ordered? I really hope thats not true 😞

No issues in the area and all tests show no issues present.

Bit of a nightmare thats been ongoing for ages now 😞

Hi Stu, sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you!

We will be happy to look into this further for you, I will send you a PM to confirm a few details. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your inbox. 

We can then return to the thread with an update once this is sorted!

All the best. 

Molly