cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no caller id showing when they call me

ernie2009
Dialled in

for a few months now when i get calls from stored numbers in my phone only a number comes up and no name. if i do a complete reset it then shows number and name but this only lasts about 2 wks then it reverts back to numbers only showing. this also happened to my parners iphone untill i reset that but how long that lasts is unknown. any help would be much apreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ernie2009

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about this issue with your phone.

This sounds like a device issue rather than a SIM issue, can you try deleting the contact(s) and fully re-adding them for me? Please let me know how you get on.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ernie2009

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about this issue with your phone.

This sounds like a device issue rather than a SIM issue, can you try deleting the contact(s) and fully re-adding them for me? Please let me know how you get on.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

hi travis, many thanks for your reply and yes ill try that today.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ernie2009

Thanks for your reply!

Please do be sure to keep us updated and we'll investigate further if needs be 🙂

Have a great day

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

ernie2009
Dialled in

hi travis, is it possible for you to change my mobile number for me as over the past 4 weeks ive recieved many threatening and harrassing calls? atvb, jane

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ernie2009

Thanks for your reply, we can look into this for you. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself so I can collect some more details 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team