cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card won't work in 4g

emubob88
Joining in

Hi, 

Lost phone last week, cancelled sim, received a new one and it now using it in my old phone. Can't make calls or texts and data isn't working. Can receive calls and texts, also WiFi is working. All advice offered requires me to ring Virgin but I live alone and don't have access to a phone - which actually works - to call and can't find a contact email to ask how to fix it. I wasn't asked for the pin when I first used the sim and it has been in my phone since Wed last week. Tried to restart multiple times but to no avail. Very frustrating! 

Help!! As if losing your phone isn't annoying enough. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi emubbob88, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your new SIM, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to check that the SIM is activated so I will pop you over a private message to confirm a few details now. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi emubbob88, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your new SIM, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to check that the SIM is activated so I will pop you over a private message to confirm a few details now. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat