cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 5g Delivery and sim

ghpc
Joining in

Hello

I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered the samsung s225g and has to wait untill 19th april to get it delivered.

Seems quite a wait and also would it come with a 5g sim as at the moment my phone is 4g.

Many thanks

Alan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ghpc,

I do apologise for the wait. If you've been advised it will be delivered on April 19th then I'm sure it'll be with you by then.

If you have any further concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ghpc, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

Generally when there is a wait from the handset being ordered and the date of delivery it is either the handset is on pre order or we are awaiting more stock of the handset. When you ordered this phone was it via the website or did you speak with the team to order it?

If you have had a new sim sent by us in the past year or so this will be good to be used in a 5G ready handset.

Any further questions or issues please feel free to ask.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi there,

I ordered it from my account as a upgrade, Still waiting though.

Hi @ghpc,

I do apologise for the wait. If you've been advised it will be delivered on April 19th then I'm sure it'll be with you by then.

If you have any further concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!