cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming: Incoming calls, caller can’t hear me

rosarioap
Tuning in

Greetings,

I am using my phone in Germany. Callers from Germany and the UK cannot hear me when they call me. I can hear them. If I call them, they can’t hear me. 
  I called the customer service and they asked me to record a voice note and see if I could hear it (which I could.) They didn’t hear me when they called me back 😞 

They sent me the troubleshooter and I did everything described but still it doesn’t work. I got a message saying I might need a new SIM card. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rosarioap,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your calls. 

The message that advised you need a replacement SIM card, was that a text from ourselves?

^Martin

Hi Martin,

No, that was the message I received when I did everything the troubleshooting instructions told me to do. Can you help me? Thanks!!!

Thank you for that information. 

In regards to the replacement SIM card. We can certainly work to order you a new one. But this would only be to a UK address. 

When do you return to the UK?

^Martin

Thank you Martin, that would be great. I return on August 6th. Would it be possible for you to send it to my home address so I can have it once I arrive? Thanks!!

Thank you for that. What I will do is private message you so we can arrange this. 

^Martin