cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data working

Melissasx
Joining in

My data hasn’t worked since January now. I’m either on no service, 3G and 4g (only one bar but doesn’t load)

Sutton in Ashfield 

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Melissasx, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been having issues with your mobile data. Have you spoken to the team about this previously? If so, what has been advised?

When you have noticed that you are getting this issue is it both indoors or out? What handset are you using too?

Can you try going through some diagnostics via our phone fix link here to see if this helps with this issue?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I’m on iPhone 13, I get this issue as soon as I leave the house when I am too far away for Wi-Fi. I have had this problem since the beginning of the year. I have a 5g sim in my phone. 
We have rung virgin several times and they just told me to reset my network settings but it hasn’t made no difference

Thank you for confirming that, were you able to complete the steps on the phone fix link? Does a factory reset help with this at all?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I have tried the phone fix and it doesn’t seem to fix anything, when on the phone to virgin a while back they told me to reset my phone back to factory settings and it didn’t do anything.

Ok, it does sound like this is something that needs some further investigation so, I will send you a PM to confirm your details to help further.

Regards

Nathan