cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my security key

zobiyaazhar
Joining in

I want to check how much of my credit agreement is left and maybe pay it off but ive lost my security key

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zobiyaazhar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your credit agreement info. If you get in touch with the team on 0345 6000 789 (or 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset), they can investigate and advise further. I'm afraid we don't have access to that information from here to assist you. Apologies.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zobiyaazhar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your credit agreement info. If you get in touch with the team on 0345 6000 789 (or 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset), they can investigate and advise further. I'm afraid we don't have access to that information from here to assist you. Apologies.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

KyleAntonia
Joining in

I can’t remember my security key to see my credit agreement for my devices, is there anyway I can find it? I’m going round in circles, please let me know.

thanks

kyle

Hi @KyleAntonia,

I've just responded to the other thread that you've made about this. We'll continue to assist you from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team