cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in Greece and since yesterday there is no network connection, emergency calls only.

Pebbles7
Tuning in

I have tried turning the phone off and on again; airplane mode on, phone off, phone on, airplane mode off (was suggested by somebody). Tried numerous times to set network (Cosmote) manually.

126 REPLIES 126

Thanks for letting me know @Hapoyincrete & @Phenotype

I've let the team know now and we'll do some more checks. 

I'll be in touch once we have anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Thanks @Hapoyincrete

We'll get this reported again!

Emma_C - Forum Team

Thankyou Emma

I have a friend only a few miles from me. Again no signal for 3 weeks until yesterday. But he can call and text as normal as from yesterday afternoon! He has an iPhone. Mine is Android. Not sure if this makes a difference?

My partners phone is partially working. Like others, she can make a call and receive a text but can not receive a call or send a text.

Meanwhile my phone will not perform any functions after being rebooted.

Both our phones are Android.

Could anybody who is still unable to use the full features please let me know what handsets you're using? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Phenotype
On our wavelength

Mine is Oneplus 5 running on Android 10. Had this device with virgin since day one, no problems since the start date of this thread.

Thanks.

Thanks, looks like we have two Android handsets so far then. Would be good to know if we have any other handsets with this issue. 

If anybody else could pop us an update that would be great so we can continue working on getting this resolved. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

My partner and I both have Android phones. Her SIM card works in her phone and her SIM card works in my phone. However my SIM card does not work in either of our phones. This suggests the problem is to do with the SIM and nothing to do with the handset. 

Since yesterday connected! I made a phone call and have been on line. 

So relieved!!!!

Hi Emma 

My phone is Huawei Mate 10 lite. Can make calls but nothing else. Never any problems. Never had to alter anything between UK and Greece.

Husbands phone is Huawei Y5. Nothing works but showing Cosmote signal. When I try to call him I get constant beep beep beep...not engaged tone!